If you are one of those people who use WhatsApp For everything else, you should know this. Thanks to its high popularity, many people like to use it to share links to news, videos, GIFs, video clips. youtube And even your vacation photos. But not only that, you also have the uniqueness of being able to activate audio messages, video calls or free calls.
Feather WhatsApp You have the option of being able to set whether your friends, family or coworkers can only view the multimedia content you send per day. This is simply by pressing the number “1” which is on the side of the messaging app’s writing bar.
In recent times, many people are looking for a very special option that has been in application for quite some time, but many people have realized only recently.
this tool is called whatsapp copy: What? To get rid of all doubts, here we will explain all the details so that you don’t get confused in pressing a button, which can at times lead you to send a message by mistake.
whatsapp copy and what is it for
Despite the fact that this function has been installed in WhatsApp for a long time, it has become fashionable again and you better know it. is about whatsapp copy:
- Enter WhatsApp to access it.
- After that go to Settings or Settings.
- In this section you will see a tab that says “Invite your friends”.
- When you do, you can share your chats.
- If you want to share the link, you have to click on WhatsApp copy.
- Now your friend will be able to chat with you from this link.
- You can download it quickly even if you are not using WhatsApp.
- The best part is that with this it is not necessary that you have to scan your code, at least record your number on your cell phone.
Do you have any problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, you can write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can make the same request from your iPhone through a service exclusive to iOS.
Now, if you have any FAQ, you can fill the form using this link. There all you have to do is enter your phone number in addition to your area code, and then enter your message followed by your identification.