users of WhatsApp The application can put two photos in the profile. Although Messenger doesn’t have a specific tool for this version, it is possible to combine two photos in another application and convert them into a single media for later use.
Even though it may sound complicated, know that the process is very simple and practical.
Bolsonaro government pressurized CAIXA for BRL 600 AID
See how to join two photos on Instagram
- Open Instagram on your mobile;
- Go to the option to create a story;
- Then click “Layout” on the left menu;
- Select a split screen layout and take a photo or load a camera image to fill the left and right photos;
- Adjust the position of the images and tap the “Confirm” icon in the center of the screen;
- Instead of publishing the story, tap the “three dots” icon in the upper right corner and select “Save”;
- ready! If you don’t want to post a montage to your story, leave it.
It is worth mentioning that other applications that provide similar mounting options can also be used.
R$600 increase in aid: the Chamber must approve the project
See how to change your profile picture
Change profile photo now, with the image of two photos saved in your gallery WhatsApp, Check step by step:
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile;
- go to Settings”;
- Tap your picture and then the “Camera” icon;
- On the next screen, select the “Gallery” option;
- Once this is done, select the image you just created, adjust it in the space indicated;
- To end the process, click “OK”.
WhatsApp will be closed on these phones
hey WhatsApp Anything else will stop working on the phone. This is because the Messenger update will be incompatible with older operating systems. This list includes iPhones (iOS), Android, KaiOS, among others. This measure is effective from October 24 this year.
“Like other technology companies, every year, we analyze which are the oldest devices and software, which have the fewest users, that will no longer be compatible with them. Whatsapp. It is possible that these devices may not include the latest security updates or may not include the functionality required for WhatsApp to operate.
Check out cell phone models that no longer support WhatsApp
iPhone 6s; iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone SE.
Optimus F7, Optimus F5, LG Lucid 2, Optimus L3 II Dual, Optimus F5, Optimus L5, Optimus L5 II, Optimus L4 II Dual, Optimus L5 Dual, Optimus L3 II, Optimus L7, Optimus L7 II Dual, Optimus F6, Enact , Optimus F3, Optimus L7 II, Optimus L4 II, Optimus L2 II, Optimus Nitro HD and 4X HD, and Optimus F3Q.
Ascend G740; Ascend D1 Quad XL; climbing buddy; P1S Ascend; Climb the D Quad XL and Climb the D2.
Galaxy Trend Lite; Galaxy Xcover 2; Galaxy Trend II; Galaxy SII; Galaxy Core; Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy S3 Mini.
ZTE V956; Grand Memo; Grand S Flex and Grand X Quad V987
Sony Xperia Neo L; Xperia Miro and Xperia Arc S.
Alcatel One Touch Evo 7; Caterpillar Cat B15; Archos 53 Platinum; HTC Desire 500; Vico Sync Five; Vico Darknight; UMI X2; Lenovo A820; Faea F1 and THL W8.