WhatsApp This is the application that many people have downloaded in their cell phones. In it you can write all kinds of words and even attach a photo, video, GIF, animated sticker or share one or the other link so that the other person knows what is happening in your city, etc., but now You have turned on floating or disappearing messages. How do I get them? Read and note.
What are temporary messages in WhatsApp? They are those that expire in a certain amount of time after being sent to a contact, Either from a PDF or Word document and even some other multimedia content.
At the moment it is not necessary to wait a certain amount of time for your sent texts to automatically delete or disappear, on the contrary, as seen by the other person, your chats will be completely cleared in 7 days. The best part is that you do not need to install third-party applications that work in conjunction with WhatsApp. You only need to enter a few settings to make your mobile device 100% active.
how do i activate temporary messages in whatsapp
If you want to keep temporary messages WhatsApp, then you have to do all these steps:
- The first thing would be Latest version of WhatsApp: Either on Google Play or iOS Store.
- other thing, enter whatsapp.
- Now Go to the conversation where you want to activate temporary messages.
- In that In the section you will see a clock icon.
- After that Press it and you will get a message that temporary messages have been activated.
- That way if you talk to someone from today, they can be deleted in 7 days just like you sent them.
- The best part is that you don’t have to wait to see if the other person has seen the text messages.
- Remember that WhatsApp is working on a tool to choose whether you want all messages to be deleted within 24 hours and a month.
Do you have any problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, you can write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can make the same request from your iPhone through a service exclusive to iOS.
Now, if you have any FAQ, you can fill the form using this link.