WhatsApp Is the application preferred by many when it comes to sending photos or videos to their contacts, no matter what country they are in. Although the app is full of tricks and functions, there are some who still don’t make the most of it and stop cropping an image, painting it, inserting text or emoji before sending it. Huh. If you are one of those people who do not know how to edit it and also apply filters on it, then here we will tell you about it in detail.
more information | WhatsApp: What happens if you write to J Balvin for an application
NS instant messaging app It provides the option of not having to resort to external programs to improve the quality or appearance of the photos. For example, there are drawing tools that you should activate only in the new WhatsApp beta 188.8.131.52 update for Android, web version and desktop.
Mobile phones have a huge list of specific applications at their disposal photo editing. Many of these are used to improve the ones that will be uploaded Fodder Instagram or Facebook Stories.
Feather WhatsApp You can customize or edit photos using the app’s own tools and all you have to do is choose one from the gallery and in a matter of minutes you can control brightness, saturation, add filters, add stickers Or an emoji.
how to activate whatsapp filter for photo
Inside WhatsApp There are filters that allow you to improve image saturation, make it black and white, highlight and focus lines, optimize warm colors, and more.
To add filters to a photo in Gallery, do the following:
- Open WhatsApp and find the conversation where you will send it.
- Go to the clip icon in the lower right corner.
- Select the Images or Photos option. The gallery will open.
- Once the image is selected, follow these steps to apply a filter to it.
- You will see an arrow with the inscription ‘Filter’, you have to slide it upwards on the screen.
- Select the filter you like the most and tap the green button on the right to send.
how to add other effects to whatsapp
To apply a sticker or sticker, text or freehand drawing, the steps are as follows:
- Go to the chat where you will send it.
- Tap the camera icon in the text box.
- Swipe up or take a new photo.
- When you have the image to retouch, go to the top where you’ll see different icons to edit as stickers or emoji.
- When you have the image ready, send it to the button in the lower right corner of the screen.
If you want to insert text, in the upper right corner you will find the pencil icon, all you have to do is select it and start typing. The same goes for emoji, which also contain a specific image to activate them.
do you have problems WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, you can write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can make the same request from your iPhone through a service exclusive to iOS.
Now, if you have any FAQ, you can fill the form using this link. There all you have to do is enter your phone number in addition to your area code, and then enter your message followed by your identification.