Belgium is a very small country—slightly bigger than Alagos—but full of interesting things to do. are from there adventure reporter tintin comics, Some of the best beers in the world, great chocolate and a football team that always serves the cup, although it has never been the champion. Will try again this year Qatar in the World Cup.
In terms of gastronomy, Belgium also stands out for its excellence in its waffles and french fries. Although Americans refer to french fries as “French fries”, Belgians are the best.
The classic combination of Belgian fries is with mussels (or “mouls et frites” in French), but it doesn’t need anything with fries. Brussels is filled with trailers and tents selling potatoes and, in fact, they almost always have a selection of sauces and condiments.
Frying potatoes is messy and difficult work, which can be frustrating if you don’t master the oil temperature. For this reason, almost every restaurant operates with a thermostat-equipped electric fryer. At home, it seems like an expendable tool.
On the other hand, air fryer has come to open new frontiers of cooking at home. It’s Brilliant Tool – As Long As You Understand It He doesn’t fry anything, But it bakes quickly and evenly with hot air circulation.
There is nothing wrong with potato sticks made in an air fryer and, in my opinion, it is more delicious than deep frying. For a totally successful potato chip, just follow a few basic rules.
Main one: Don’t overfill the air fryer basket. Make just one layer of potatoes – if you stack the food, the air won’t circulate properly in the middle of that pile.
In addition, it is interesting to wash the potato to remove excess starch and dry it thoroughly before preparation. Conveniently, the air fryer is a dehydrating machine. This service can be performed by a device operating at a low temperature.
Keep in mind that each device’s adjustment is different, and that the temperature indicated on the selector isn’t the most accurate thing in the world. The first time you cook potatoes, monitor progress very closely and, if necessary, make timing and/or temperature adjustments.
To make potatoes resemble the streets of Brussels, I’ve included a bonus recipe: Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise.
Belgian Potatoes in the Air Fryer
Yield: 2 servings
2 large potatoes (or 3 medium)
1 tbsp olive oil or oil.
1 pinch salt
1. You can use peeled or unpeeled potatoes. If the skin is peeling off, wash the potatoes thoroughly before cutting them.
2. Cut toothpicks along the length of the potato, about 1 cm high and 1 cm wide. Let them soak for 10 minutes, wash and sieve.
3. Dry the potato sticks in air fryer at 80°C for half an hour or till all the moisture is gone.
4. Season the potatoes with oil and salt. Bake at 160 °C for 25 minutes, opening and shaking the basket from time to time, and for the last 5 minutes, increase the temperature to 200 °C to form a golden crust. Eat immediately with Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise.
Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
Yield: 4 servings
5 cloves of garlic.
1 pinch salt
Rangpur lime (or Tahiti) juice.
Vegetable oil (as needed).
way of doing
1. Fry garlic in air fryer for 10 minutes at 200 degree celsius. bark.
2. In a blender or with a mixer, beat the garlic and eggs. Add lemon juice and salt. Always whisking, add the oil in a continuous stream until it thickens and reaches the consistency of mayonnaise.
Link Current: Did you like this lesson? Subscriber can issue up to five free accesses to any link per day. Just click on the blue F at the bottom.