U.S. Vice President Mike Pence and Democratic Vice Presidential nominee Kamala Harris began their first and only debate Wednesday night in Salt Lake City, Utah, with an Indian-origin man in a settlement for the vice president’s debate. The person of began. The debate was moderated by USA Today’s Susan Page, who said that the format of the debate would consist of nine 10-minute sections, each with questions for each candidate. The ongoing epidemic against Covid-19 and an effective vaccine have become a major part of the debate. “If a public health professional, if Dr. Fossey, if the doctors tell us we should take it, I’ll be in the front line to take it. But if Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I’m not taking it, “said Harris, saddened by the vaccine.
Here are the top quotes from Kamala Harris’ first debate
1. The American people have seen what is the greatest failure of any presidential administration in the history of our country. Whatever the Vice President’s administration is claiming, it clearly didn’t work when you see more than 210,000 dead bodies in our country.
2. They knew what was going on (coronavirus) and they didn’t tell you. They knew it, and they covered it. He said he did not tell you because the president wanted Americans to remain calm. Now tell me, how calm you are when your children were sent home.
3. We believe in transparency in disclosing both health and tax details. It would be nice to know whose money President Donald Trump has. Americans should know that it is influencing his decisions.
4. Joe and I share the goal of uplifting the American people. We were nurtured by the same values. It was the best day of my life when I got his call.
5. Joe Biden believes that the health of the economy should be measured by the health of American workers. But Donald Trump believed that the economy should be measured by how rich people are. Which will invest in innovation, education, clean energy, infrastructure. He believes in investing in the American people.
6. Joe Biden will never raise taxes. He has been very clear about this. Biden was responsible for bringing America back from the recession.
7. If a public health professional, if Dr. Fossey, if the doctor tells us we should take it, I’ll be in the first line to take it. But if Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I’m not taking it
8. Donald Trump betrayed friendship and embraced the dictators of the world. Take Russia, for example.
9. Joe and I are particularly proud of the alliance we have built around our campaign. Seven members of George W. Bush’s cabinet are supporting our campaign. They are doing this because they know that Joe Biden is fighting for unity.